The following is a list of past, present and future projects Premier Pitches are proud to be associated with. If we missed your club or organisation, rest assured we are continually updating the new website each day so check back often.
• Ardfinnan GAA
• Arravale Rovers GAA
• Ballybricken GAA
• Blackrock GAA
• Bodyke GAA
• Borrisokane Community College
• Cahir GAA
• Clonlara GAA
• Croom GAA
• Curracloe United
• Dr. Morris Park, Thurles
• Emly GAA
• Erins Isle GAA
• Fethard GAA
• Garrymore GAA
• Holycross GAA Co. Tipperary
• Inagh Kilnamona GAA Co. Clare
• Kilbrin GAA
• Kileedy GAA
• Kilmallock AFC
• Kilruane GAA Tipperary
• Larkspur Park Tennis Club
• Piltown GAA Co. Kilkenny
• Nenagh College Tipperary ETB
• Newport GAA Tipperary
• Oulart The Ballagh Co. Wexford
• Pembroke Wanderer’s Hockey Club Dublin
• Rathcoole Boys F.C. Dublin
• Redlane Golf & Football Club Kildare
• Semple Stadium
• Stars of Erin GAA Dublin
• Straffan GAA
• St. Colmans School, Mayo
• St. Kevins
• Sean Treacy’s GAA Tipperary
• Templederry School
- JNC Double beam panel 2.4 metre high
- JNC Cranked Extensions & Bespoke Corners
- Single and Double Gates to match
- JNC Ball-stop Netting two sets 48 x 30 metres
- 2no. Juvenile Goalmouths
- Pitch line markings
- Floodlighting- 4 column with 8 Optivision Lamps
- 60mm synthetic grass on shock pad system.
ARRAVALE ROVERS GAA
- 500m2 astro turf installation on a shockpad system with perimeter fencing and netting.
- 2.4m high Double-beam Fencing with a 3m double leaf gate for access.
- 2.6m high Ball-stop Netting
- 60mm ACT synthetic grass with sand and rubber infill.
- 1.2m cranked post fencing fitting to top of ball wall by JNC Premier Pitches installation crew.
Blackrock GAA converted a grass area at the rear of their existing hurling wall into a 3g synthetic playing surface.
JNC Premier Pitches were delighted to work with “The Rockies” in constructing a 64m X 34m Astro Turf Playing Pitch.
The project included a 60mm dual fibre synthetic grass & shock-pad, 2.4m high JNC Double-beam Fencing with overhead netting. All groundworks and drainage were completed by JNC’s specialist team.
A 3m high dividing net was installed to split the pitch into 2 smaller playing areas which generated rental income for the club from local business outings and other clubs. Recess areas were also installed in the fence line which neatly house the net when retracted.
- JNC Double-beam panel 2.4m high
- 2.4m high Double-beam panels with new 2.6m high ball stop netting
Additional Netting: Retractable divider nets
BORRISOKANE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- 500m2 astro turf installation on a Shock-pad system with perimeter fencing, netting.
- Hurling wall installed by Banagher Concrete